oh so sweet, nitinaht

General discussions about kiting: equipment, setup tips, safety, where to go, where you should have been, lost and found
kitesurferdale

oh so sweet, nitinaht

Post by kitesurferdale »

Wow, tis monday night, four days of sailable weather, sun to be had for three and great campfires to be enjoyed by all, what and awsome weekend. Hope everybody had a good easter :D
Time for the hot tub!
kiter mark

hellooo

Post by kiter mark »

hey dale how's things......where are you now....see you at the nat...mark :D
kitesurferdale

Post by kitesurferdale »

I thought that might be you mark, I am in Ladysmith now, for the time being anyways. I am planning to hang out at least until after summer to log as much time on the water as possible as I missed out on last season :cry: Been able to scrinch up the $$ to get more gear and so now I am for the most part ready to rock and roll!!!!! whooooo hoooooo. It has been good out at the lake for this early in the season. A lot of the Victoria crew made it out on Friday and few on Saturday so was great to catch up on things. Anyhow, let me know if your heading out Nitinaht way or some other direction and maybe we'll hook up and do some sailing!

Dale
kitermark

hey dale

Post by kitermark »

hey dale good to hear from you...glad things are going well....and yes i will see you on the water...take care...give me a call if your in vic...385-2272