Pictures from Nitinat

General discussions about kiting: equipment, setup tips, safety, where to go, where you should have been, lost and found
mshepard

Pictures from Nitinat

Post by mshepard »

I managed to get a few good pics from Nitinat on Saturday. Check them out at www.kitesurfer.ca , click on photo gallery link. Hope everyone is heading over to Squamish for the 9th 10th for Josh's event, should be a good time!

Post by Guest »

~~~~~ yawn ~~~~~
:roll:
bwd
Developer
Developer

Re: Pictures from Nitinat

Post by bwd »

kiteking wrote:I managed to get a few good pics from Nitinat on Saturday. Check them out at www.kitesurfer.ca , click on photo gallery link. Hope everyone is heading over to Squamish for the 9th 10th for Josh's event, should be a good time!
Hey I thought they were good , what dig camera are you using ?
mshepard

Post by mshepard »

Dave, I have a Fujifilm S602SE, which I have been having lots of fun with. It has a burst mode which will take about 5 shots a second (5 shots only however) but can shoot continuously at 1.8 frames a second, which is how I captured some of the jump sequences such as http://www.kitesurfer.ca/image/squamish ... quence.jpg I have a telephoto which brings it to about 315mm (9X). I have added some pictures from Cook Street and Squamish and made the whole thing easier to navigate. Click on the Pictures menu item at www.kitesurfer.ca I would have to agree with the previous post, the pictures aren't that spectacular however I am learning! I talked to a pro and he said the holy grail with kitesurfing pictures is to get rider and kite all in one, a bit of a challenge without helmet and waterproof casing. I'll keep snapping!

See you at the beach.......
Last edited by mshepard on Fri Apr 16, 2004 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ldzielak

Re: Pictures from Nitinat

Post by ldzielak »

kiteking wrote:I managed to get a few good pics from Nitinat on Saturday. Check them out at www.kitesurfer.ca , click on photo gallery link. Hope everyone is heading over to Squamish for the 9th 10th for Josh's event, should be a good time!
Mark,

I think the pics are great. Nice to see the locals out. Keep them comming.

Lee
czech36

sweet nitinat pics

Post by czech36 »

I was there when all the nitinat pics were taken. you even got my buddy in one of the pics. Sweet! See ya there this summer.