Kite Rental La Ventana

General discussions about kiting: equipment, setup tips, safety, where to go, where you should have been, lost and found
more force 4
Sponsor
Sponsor

Kite Rental La Ventana

Post by more force 4 »

So I'm starting to pack and not wanting to pay for two bags, I'm wondering about the kite/kiteboard rentals in LaVentana. I have to take camping gear for a kayak expedition after the windsurfing, which tips the scales.

I see several places advertising kite gear rentals there now - if I recall previously there weren't any outside of lessons. Bringing my 9.5 and 7 Prodigy and renting a board seems like it might save a lot of hassle; and I'd then have the option of trying a surfboard out too.

Anyone have recent information? Its busy season there, will any rental gear likely be already gone? Price?

Thanks
Morley
more force 4
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by more force 4 »

I think I may have it sorted by stripping the board, wrapping in bubble wrap, and taping to my 14.5 bag without the Flite but with 7 and 9.5 and harness and sundry camping/kayaking gear inside. The hockey bag i bought last year isn't long enough for the board :( Still easier without the board though!