Search found 8 matches

by speedy
Thu May 12, 2022 4:08 pm
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: Older Valve Repair - Ocean Rodeo
Replies: 3
Views: 1592

Re: Older Valve Repair - Ocean Rodeo

Inflate and deflate valves used to be available online. I think we got ours from a shop in the Gorge. Many years ago. May take some digging. Good luck.
by speedy
Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:40 pm
Forum: Special Events
Topic: Melanie Houston
Replies: 10
Views: 5632

Our hearts and prayers go out to her family. We watched her grow up at Nitinat and will forever remember her as a smiling, freckle-faced, beautiful soul. Sleep a gentle and safe sleep Mel. Christina and Joe
by speedy
Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:25 am
Topic: Aruba kiteboarding
Replies: 1
Views: 1263

Aruba kiteboarding

has anybody spent time kiting Boca Grandi in Aruba? End of Jan. for 2 weeks.
by speedy
Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:26 pm
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: How we use the University of Washington Wind Model
Replies: 226
Views: 85273

wind model

Please let us keep this wind model. I check it multiple times a day to plan windsport activities for the end of my workday, and for my days off. It is an invaluable tool. I also use it to plan fishing and other boating activities, which helps keep us safe on the water.
by speedy
Mon May 18, 2009 10:33 am
Topic: barbados kite beaches
Replies: 1
Views: 1090

barbados kite beaches

For those of you who have been to Barbados, are Long Beach and Crane Beach OK to kite? One of the hotels that got back to me said Long Beach wasn't good, and the other hotel is walking distance to it. Also, does anyone know if the local buses allow kite gear (boards) on the bus?
by speedy
Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:16 pm
Topic: new board
Views: 1343

new board

looking for feedback on a new board. I reeaallyyy loved my Litewave 125, and want to replace it with a similar board. Has anyone used a slingshot sx 122 or misfit?. Their reviews look good. What about the Zen 129? I'm not looking to do super tricks, just wave/chop riding and jumps(so far). All feedb...
by speedy
Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:19 pm
Topic: spreader bars
Views: 1096

spreader bars

any feedback on pivot vs. regular spreader bars? Is one better than the other or safer?
by speedy
Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:09 pm
Topic: women's harnesses
Replies: 2
Views: 1038

women's harnesses

To fellow women kiters: I need to buy a kiting harness and would appreciate feedback on ones that fit and perform well for skinny little females. I've looked online at some seat harnesses, as I find waist harnesses not that comfortable from my windsurfing days. Can I put a new kite bar on my windsur...