lost kiteboard Gordons

General discussions about kiting: equipment, setup tips, safety, where to go, where you should have been, lost and found
Chris

lost kiteboard Gordons

Post by Chris »

Hi!
I have just lost my kiteboard :cry: (home-made, dark orange, mutant style 150cm, crappy finishing job) at Gordon's Beach. Supposedly some girls picked it up, but no trace. Any hints would be welcome. Victoria 818-9281

Chris
Martin

Lost Kite Board

Post by Martin »

Hi Chris,

Watched your board for as long as I could, considering the wave action.
It went into the bay near where you were first parked this morning.
Lost sight of it well into the bay just as you were walking by my place back to the launch area otherwise I would have driven down to try to find it.
Hope it gets returned!

Post by Guest »

Hi Martin,
was it still way out there when I walked by? We drove back to the place we where at first and some guy said a couple of girls picked it up and drove off, which surprised me because it was hardly moving towards shore when I last saw it.

Chris
wait 26 days

Post by wait 26 days »

same thing happened to me....is your name on it......it came up on the shore at gonzales for me 26 days later
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

never mind the board

Post by KUS »

never mind, what did the girls look like? :twisted: try the free lost ads in the comunist or the local rags!
Wish less, sail more!!
Vancouver Island Windsports
Chinook /Takuma /KA Australia

You're either in or in the way....
Doing things the hard way since 1963....

Post by Guest »

wait 26 days wrote:same thing happened to me....is your name on it......it came up on the shore at gonzales for me 26 days later
You have lost a board at Gordon's and it came back 26d later at Gonzales?
I hope that lucky. I sniffed a lot of resin and dust to make that board. From now on everything get's a name written on.

Chris